Beach Day


Today needed to be a beach day. We haven't been in so long and we have had a lot of stresses on our plate recently. My good friend and I decided to take our kiddos to the windward side, to a beach I've never visited before- Kaiona Beach Park in Waimanalo. It was absolutely stunning. Despite the overcast sky and the choppy water, it was just what I needed to relax.


We were even surprised with a group of girls who came and danced hula. The 3 older girls were transfixed and sat and watched them for a long time.





Then we decided to take a dip in the ocean. The water was glorious. The perfect temperature. Just right for soothing a tired body. We were laughing and having a good time when all of a sudden I noticed I was surrounded by bright red water! What was going on? Was someone injured? Was it the second coming? Just about that time my friend yelled out, in shock. I looked down and realized the bright red water was surrounding only me. It took a split second for me to remember that one of the reasons I had been stressed is because of some bladder issues I've been having. Issues that are being treated with a  little dye pill that turns my urine red. I guess the perfect temperature water really relaxed me enough to not register that I was peeing in the ocean. Needless to say my face turned 50 shades red, just like the color of the water surrounding me. The kids thought it was hilarious! 






As we left the beach the sun decided to come out and it ended with a perfect view. Don't worry, the showers worked great and my friend brought along the soap. ;)

Comments

  1. I'm dying 🤣 Not what I thought it was going to pee...LOL (see what I did there😂)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BAHAHAHAHA, yes I see what you did, you clever girl!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Traveling: Tips and Destiantions

Friday Favorites- Jimmy Kimmel invades the Start-Up

The Child I Lost