Tiny Toy Storage Hack



Does anyone else's kids have tiny little toys? I have girls so we are talking Shopkins, Lalaloopsy, those little Disney Princess toys. My girls love them all! The only problem is, if they aren't all in one place they don't tend to play with them much. I was struggling to find a way to keep them organized on a budget. This is what I have come up with.


These containers came from Costco. They once held the most delicious soup. Now they hold the adorable princesses.

I used my handy dandy Silhouette to make these labels. Use alphabet stickers to get the same affect. You could even find stickers of whatever toy you have and use that to decorate your container. They are the perfect size and I love that they are clear. Another option would be to use Yogurt containers and cover them in paper or fabric. I intend to do that to mine next. What do you think? Is there anything you have found that recycles into some useful toy storage? Leave me a comment and let me know.
SaveSave

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Traveling: Tips and Destiantions

Friday Favorites- Jimmy Kimmel invades the Start-Up

The Child I Lost